Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Keeping a Food and Fitness Journal


Good morning my good people!

I got this message in my email this morning... and I felt really good that I can read it and say "Yep! Already done!"





Your Lighten Me Up  
Health Tip of the Day

 TODAY, I take steps toward making my goals my reality.

Yesterday, we recommitted to our goals.  Today, make a plan:  

Write down when you will walk or work out; pack your lunch; 
and/or sign up for a fitness class.  

Take action to move you toward your goals.  


I have been keeping a food and fitness journal for 2 1/2 weeks now, and it's really been helpful in keeping me on track as well as showing me patterns of eating that weren't working (not enough proteins in the morning).  I encourage everyone to write their plan down and keep a journal.

We walked around Lake Nokomis again last night.  Tonight I plan on the bike at home and some light weights.

That's all I really have for now... it's a good day and I plan to keep it that way!
Make it a great day for yourself, too!
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment