Tuesday, August 26, 2014

TGFWW

Good Morning, Ladies...

So, yesterday, I made it!  The entire day eating healthy.  No slips.  Smart choices. I ate when I was hungry and only ate what I needed vs. wanted. I am really proud of that because I can honestly tell you I don't remember the last full day I accomplished that.

I didn't get my 30 minutes of exercise in, though.  I ended up working until 11:00 pm instead.  Why?  Well... here's a big chunk of my "Why Pie" - I am a procrastinator.  I put off doing my expense report for the last two months... that is a LOT of receipts to find, steps to retrace and documentation to do. What should be a simple 20 minute affair took me 3 hours. I am not going to beat myself up about it, though.  I am going to try to do better when my next expense report is due.  I am going to try not to let any expenses sit longer than 2 weeks.  And tonight, I am going to get in a 45 min work out and again tomorrow to make up for the 30 minutes I missed yesterday.

This morning, I woke up easier.  And when I stepped on the scale... all I can say is TGFWW!  (Thank God for Water Weight)  Yep.  You read that right.  Normally we curse it... but in the first two weeks of any diet and exercise change, it is a freaking blessing.  It is the motivation I needed to pack a healthy lunch and start my day with a high protein, low sugar, low fat breakfast.  It was the motivation I needed to not stop at Brueggers or Starbucks this morning.  Instead, I stopped at Holiday and ONLY purchased my bottle of skim milk (we were almost out at home) so I could make my coffee at work.

The scale says I lost 3 pounds since Sunday.  I know it's water weight, but seeing a smaller number is what I needed this morning.  :-)

I am not working late today.
I think I found where I wanna go on a date with the Hubby. Still thinking about this...
I didn't do anything rash or loose tongued with family yesterday - no plans to do so today, either.
I am going to get in some exercise today - It's super nice out, cool... perfect for a walk with Vinny.
I am going to cross some stuff off my work "to do" list.

Have a great day!
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment