Monday, November 3, 2014

It's Monday... Spin it off, baby!


Monday.  Not very fond of Monday.  Or laundry... shhhh Linda!  No comments on that... or actually any of you who have ever seen the inside of my closet or bedroom... I have a lot of work to do after work.  




I am also not fond of cash.  I don't like to carry cash.  I am not responsible enough for cash.  I don't keep track of it and it simply disappears without much of anything to show for it... well, except I did buy Vinny a winter sled today.  :-)

But, other than that - I'm good right now.

No headache today.  THAT is a HUGE "Whoooop whooop"!
I ate a healthy breakfast, and Chris is cooking us dinner tonight - very nice.
And I am planning to work out.  Check me tomorrow on the success of that one.

The boy is bottle-free - cold turkey.  He does have a good appetite for breakfast, now!  LOL
He also learned a cute new trick... spinning in circles makes you dizzy, and fall down.  He is silly.  I love it... and for the record, I still like to spin in circles and get dizzy, then spin in the other direction to unwind.  Don't lie, you know you like to do it, too! Plus, it's great for weight loss!

How to Spin in Circles for Weight Loss

But, now... speaking of turkey - It's NOVEMBER!!!  I have already started my menu planning and recipe research.  I love Thanksgiving... it reminds me of my Grandma in so many ways.  I miss her!!

And then there was an interesting post I saw on a church sign this weekend that reminded me of Grandpa.  I keep thinking about it and like it more and more as I do.
______________

When negotiating with God, you will never win. 

______________

I will leave you with that.... 
Have a lovely day... even if it IS Monday. And don't forget to spin off some of that Halloween candy!
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment