Thursday, October 30, 2014

Long time no see... whooops!


Well, well, well... Yes, it's been a minute, hasn't it? It's been a tough couple of weeks for a few reasons, but none a valid reason for falling off my plan so magnificently.  But, I am human and I let myself feel sorry for myself and just let it all go... for a time. And that time is up.  Today, I will do better.  Today, I will resist over-indulgence. Today, I will try to change my mind about what it means to be nice to myself... is eating more candy "nice" or is it sabotaging myself.  Right?!?  Yeah... easier said than done.   But, it's not too late to try again. 
What do I want most?  To be healthy.  THAT is my answer.  I want to be healthy.  I just need to remind myself of that when I think I am being "nice" to myself.  

I am struggling with horrific migraines - but today my head is lighter. So, with that alone, it's a better day.  Still working on getting these in check... 

Vinny has turned ONE!  My goodness... how time has flown. We are weaning him off his bottles... or maybe weaning Mommy off his bottles.  Either way, I'm pretty sure it'll be easier on him than me.  He had his check up and he's now 31 inches long and 22 lbs and very healthy. We were able to designate his Laryngomalacia as "history" as well as end his daily acid reducing medication.  We are blessed and I am thankful for my little guy's good health and beautiful spirit.  He makes me giggle and smile all the time!  

Tomorrow is Halloween and Vinny is going to be a lion!  I can't wait to dress him up and show him off!!!  :-)  

Congrats to my dearies who are seeing changes and success with their weight loss goals! Keep it up!  I am inspired by your commitments and successes!!  THANK YOU!  

And last but not least... sending prayers and positive thoughts to my family members who are dealing with variety of health and wellness challenges going on right now.  You know I love you, but I also want to know I am praying for you to be strong, keep focused and in some cases, heal quickly!  <3 

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND KEEP TRYING... I will, too!
Dee






No comments:

Post a Comment